TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As with most service providers we have terms and conditions of service. All of our clauses are fair and common place across a variety of industries. These terms are intended as a reference document only and we do not hide behind and rigorously enforce every single clause. We always try to be fair, both to ourselves and to you the client. In the unlikely event of a dispute, misunderstanding or complaint, we will always offer a fair settlement usually weighted in the clients favour. As a business, we are extremely dependent on repeat business and referrals from our client base; to ensure customer satisfaction and outstanding service delivery we are always prepared to go the extra mile. Your Agreement: by instructing Clean 4 You either verbally, by telephone, e-mail or website, the client agrees to be bound by Clean 4 You terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom laws, should a legal dispute arises, the client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom. Clean 4 You London Ltd reserves the right to amend our terms and conditions without prior notice.
- To provide a safe working environment for our staff (all cleaning equipmet should be safe and in working order; securely fixed wardrobes, shelves, cupboard, mirrors and pictures);
- To provide all necessary cleaning equipment and cleaning materials (vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, iron, ironing board, gloves, dusters, etc);
- The customer is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. Customer agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning visit in the event of lock-out caused by our cleaners being away; no one home to let them in, or problem with customer’s keys;
- Clean 4 You London Ltd will not be responsible for triggering any alarm system. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems;
- If your cleaner doesn’t have your alarm system codes, please make sure your alarm system is switched-off on the day when your cleaner arrives;
- We do expect you to provide security mat to put under your ironing board if ironing service is required, to protect your floor and carpet from any accidental damage done by hot iron falling. We will not be able to accept any responsibility for any accidental-damage done by hot iron to your floors or carpet if safety mat was not provided;
- The customer is to ensure that our cleaners have hot running water and electricity in order for them to clean your property;
- If your scheduled service day falls on a public holiday, then this clean will be cancelled and you should contact us to re-arrange an alternative date (unless your cleaner will agree to work on public holidays);
- The Client is liable for an employment referral fee of £500.00 per person, should he directly employ (either legally or on a cash basis) anyone currently employed/sub-contracted by the Clean 4 You London Ltd, or employed/sub-contracted by the Clean 4 You London Ltd within 1 year period prior to such employment. The Client agrees to pay the fee whether he notifies the Company of his action or the Company discovers this employment independently at any time after it occurs. The Client further agrees to reimburse the Company for any and all collection or legal fees the Company incurs in collecting this fee.
We are fully insured for public liability and employers’ liability. Clean 4 You London Ltd reserves the right not to be responsible for any damages caused by inappropriate cleaning materials provided by the Client. The Client agrees and is in full awareness that in case of damage/breakage caused by representatives of Clean 4 You London Ltd has to be reported immediately or no later than 24 hours after the service has been performed. Please note that Clean 4 You London Ltd has to be notified 24 hours and no claims can be made against Clean 4 You London Ltd after 24 hours time limit.
- Our accidental damage insurance is subject to an excess of £250 and excludes damage caused by the use of abrasive products or the use and spillage of bleach. We do not provide cover for accidental damage for the first £250 of any loss. Please make your own insurance arrangement for the excess.
- The Client agrees to provide Clean 4 You London Ltd with all required information regarding damage caused caused by our operatives.
- Our cleaners are not insured to do outside window cleaning unless it’s on the ground floor.
- Our cleaners will not perform any deep or specialized cleaning of any antique, delicate or valuable items. However if such cleaning services has been especially requested, please note that Clean 4 You London Ltd does not take any responsibility for any accidental damage to your antique, delicate or valuable items.
- Please not that if you ask your cleaner to wash or iron your clothes, marked “dry cleaning only”, we will not be able to accept any responsibility if any damage done to your clothes as a result.
- Our operatives make every effort not to break items but accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason Clean 4 You London Ltd request all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- The standard regular domestic cleaning does not include laundry service. However if laundry service has been especially requested please note that Clean 4 You London Ltd does not take any responsibility for damaging client’s clothing.
- Customer understands that any ‘late payments’ may be subject to additional charges.
- You will be invoiced monthly. All payments to be made within 14 days of invoice date. Interest rate of 5% a month will be charged on all overdue amounts.
- Payments can be made by standing order, BACS or by cheque. Please write down your name and invoice number as a reference when making payment. If paying by cheque the Client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting cheque.
COMPLAINS AND CLAIMS
- If the Client is dissatisfied with the work, a cleaner must be allowed to return and re-do the job at no extra charge.
- Clean 4 You London Ltd may take up to 7 working days to respond to a complaint.
- Complaints are accepted verbally over the phone and in writing (letter or e-mail). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour.
- Customer must be present at all times during the recovery-clean. Clean 4 You London Ltd reserves the right not to return a cleaner more than once.
- Clean 4 You London Ltd reserves the right not to be liable for completing tasks which are not stated on our task list.
- Customer may cancel or adjust the time of a cleaning visit/s by giving at least 48 hours advanced notice.
- Customer agrees to pay the full price of a cleaning visit if the customer cancels or charges the date/time less then 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Customer may terminate the cleaning service by giving two-week (14 days) advanced and specifying the last cleaning date.
Need Removal Services? We recommend our partners at Dive Removals: